RE: [xsl] Return the 10 newest news articles

Subject: RE: [xsl] Return the 10 newest news articles
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 09:08:44 -0700
Hi,

The way you are doing it does not seem to be a scalable solution.

Why don't you keep you articles in separate files named by date, for example:
[news directory]
20020824_time.xml
20020823_time.xml
etc.

Then you could have a simple preprocess that either creates a list of the 10
latest articles or aggregates them into an instance of your news.xml.

You could still do it the way you are doing it but you have not given us enough
info about you XML.

best,
-Rob