Re: [xsl] how to append a "," to the end of number

Subject: Re: [xsl] how to append a "," to the end of number
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:46:15 -0400
Mac,

A simple value-of won't do it for you, since it returns only the value of the first node in a node-set, so if you have more than one occurrence of NightlyRates you'd lose all but the first. But something like this will:

<input type="hidden" name="NightlyRates">
  <xsl:attribute name="value">
    <xsl:for-each select="NightlyRates">
       <xsl:if test="position() > 1">
         <xsl:text>, </xsl:text>
       </xsl:if>
       <xsl:value-of select=".">
    </xsl:for-each>
  </xsl:attribute>
</input>

If this doesn't answer your question, could you clarify what you mean by "NightlyRates will have 1-M occurrences" (maybe showing us a sample source file).

And someone else will answer (since I'm going home :-).

Cheers,
Wendell