RE: [xsl] XSLT to summarise an XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT to summarise an XSLT
From: "Mac Rost" <mrost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:42:35 -0500
Malcolm,
I know that this is probably way off target of what you want to do... I
had a problem with calling a template that would only be called if a
certain node was present. I had to use selectSingleNode in ASP to
compare.
-------------

If Not obj Is Nothing Then
	If Not obj.documentElement Is Nothing Then
		If obj.documentElement.nodeName = "Exception" Then
			'TRANSFORM XML TO HTML TO CREATE ERROR DOCUMENT
			Set TransformBase =
Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")

TransformBase.Load(Server.MapPath("xsl/error.xsl"))
			xml.Save(Server.MapPath("error.xml"))

			Response.write
xml.transformNode(TransformBase.documentElement)
		Else
			'TRANSFORM XML TO HTML
			Set TransformBase =
Server.CreateObject("microsoft.XMLDOM")

TransformBase.LoadXML(http.HttpRequest("http://xml-test/xsl/hotel_xsl.as
p"))
			Response.Write
xml.transformNode(TransformBase.documentElement)
		End If
	End If
End If

Mac Rost
Affiliate Relations/XML Developer
TravelNow.com a wholly owned subsidiary of
Hotel Reservations Network