[xsl] Readily Available Parsers

Subject: [xsl] Readily Available Parsers
From: "Exide Arabellan" <exide@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 05:22:41 +0000
I have been using Microsoft.XMLDOM in my Javascript to parse the XML/XSL into HTML. After beat'n my head against google.com, and about an hour later, i read that the Microsoft.XMLDOM is just MSXML 2.0. I also found that MSXML 2.0 doesn't support the ability to pass a variable from ASP(or JavaScript) to an XSL via tha <xsl:param> command.

Now if any of the above is untrue, please let me know. Im teaching myself as i go, so im at the mercy of google and this list =).

Goin on what i said before, is there a commonly available parser that people can use, that they dont have to download, in order to pass variables to an XSL. Preferably i dont want the end user to have to download anything in order to view the site.

Thank you in advance.

"I only do what my rice crispies tell me to"
Exide Arabellan