RE: [xsl] Data from DB in xsl

Subject: RE: [xsl] Data from DB in xsl
From: "Stevenson Ngila" <Stevenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:25:52 +0300
on writing the code you gave me, i get the error below:

"Unexpected character in query string. contains($sText,-->\<--n\n)"

here is my code:

<xsl:template name="paragrapher">
	<xsl:param name="sText"/>
	<xsl:if test="contains($sText,\n\n)">
			<xsl:value-of select="substring-before($sText,\n\n)"/>
	</xsl:if>
</xsl:template>