Re: [xsl] HTML <script> tag

Subject: Re: [xsl] HTML <script> tag
From: "Helder da Rocha" <helder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:38:34 -0300
In that case, you can try this workaround to compensate for the browser's
limitation:

<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript" src="viewSource.js" >
<xsl:text> </xsl:text></script>

The result will be a space between the two tags but since the <script> tag
is not defined as EMPTY this should not cause any problems.

Helder.

--
Helder da Rocha (helder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Web Consultant