Re: [xsl] j2sdk1.4.0 xslt and setParameter

Subject: Re: [xsl] j2sdk1.4.0 xslt and setParameter
From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:12:36 +0100
Hi Dominic,

> I have been using jdk1.3.1 just fine with the following
>
>         trans.setParameter("AccountAutoCatalog",
> "header.accountAutoCatalog");
>
> and a matching
>
>         <xsl:variable name="AccountAutoCatalog" select="default"/>

This xsl:variable element is defining a (global, I assume) *variable*.
It looks like you want to define a stylesheet parameter:

  <xsl:param name="AccountAutoCatalog" select="'default'" />

Note also the quotes around the (string) value in the select
attribute. Without the single quotes there, it's interpreted as
meaning "the 'default' element child of the root node".

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison