RE: [xsl] A few questions to the experts: functions, templates, loops

Subject: RE: [xsl] A few questions to the experts: functions, templates, loops
From: "Braumüller, Hans" <H.Braumueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:22:35 +0200
Hi Michael,

first, thank you for taking your time answering our questions.

Regarding your answer

<snip>
Are you doing transformation on the client or on the server? It sounds
from this description as if you are doing it on the client. In this case
you can control the transformation, including passing parameters to it,
from Javascript code on the HTML page.
</snip>

I want ask you, if you can please forward a short example without using Active X Objects.
The only examples i can find in the web are using this propietary non-standard interface.

Thanks,

Hans Braumüller
-- + --
Networking Artist