RE: [xsl] about adding comments into the output file

Subject: RE: [xsl] about adding comments into the output file
From: "Edward L. Knoll" <ed.knoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 13:11:57 -0600
If interpret your question correctly, you're asking how can you put XML
comments into generated output.  The comment you don't want to output,
leave as you have it:

   <!-- this is the comment i would not like to add onto my output -->

The comment you want to have appear in your output format as:

   <xsl:comment> this is the comment i like to add onto my output
</xsl:comment>

The <xsl:comment> would have to part of a template which, but it looks
like you have that covered.

Regards,
Ed Knoll

--
Edward L. Knoll   Phone (work)     : (719)484-2717
                  e-mail (work)    : f49660c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx