RE: [xsl] How to pass variable from one file to xsl file

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to pass variable from one file to xsl file
From: "Khan, Amir" <amkhan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:19:39 +0100
you can use <xsl:param name="sessionId">defaultValue</xsl:param> at the TOP
of your XSL file and then use the xsl engine to pass through the value

in the XSL you can access the value as $sessionId  I've not show how to get
it INTO the xsl engine as that is implementation specfic, but I can show you
how to do it in Java xan Xalan if you want?

Amir