RE: [xsl] template's match-set ? (feature request?)

Subject: RE: [xsl] template's match-set ? (feature request?)
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:38:47 +0100
If the different elements are in the same substitution group, then you
can match them in XSLT 2.0 by writing

<xsl:template match="*[. instance of element foo]">

where foo is the head element of the substitution group. We are hoping
to come up with better syntax for this, but the functionality is there.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx