[xsl] Newbie: template match using a mix of namespace prefix and none p refix

Subject: [xsl] Newbie: template match using a mix of namespace prefix and none p refix
From: Palmer Magnus <Magnus.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:21:04 +0200
Hi,

I have troubles finding a template match when the Xpath is consisting of
mixed with and without namespace prefix.
(It is an OAGIS 7.1 message based on XDR and not XSD if that matters...)

1) Absolute path, not working
<xsl:template
match="/msg/req/dta/SHOW_PO_007/DATAAREA/SHOW_PO/POHEADER/of:USERAREA/of:TRA
NSMETHD" mode="copy">

2) A relative path not working
<xsl:template match="///POHEADER/of:USERAREA/of:TRANSMETHD" mode="copy">

3) This one is working, but now I may match POLINE tags as well...
<xsl:template match="//of:USERAREA/of:TRANSMETHD" mode="copy">

I have used first Xalan 2.4.0 and then instant Saxon 6.2 without success.

Have I missed something or?

The other template I have is this:
<xsl:template match="@*|node()" mode="copy">

Best regards Magnus Palmér

I've tried finding what I need in the archives, but without success.