RE: [xsl] using DOM as an argument to the document() function ...

Subject: RE: [xsl] using DOM as an argument to the document() function ...
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:02:21 +0100
If you are using a Java processor, you can write a URIResolver that
intercepts the URI passed to the document() function and returns a
DOMSource object.

But the alternative, which also works on Microsoft, is to pass the
second DOM as a parameter to the transformation.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx