Re: [xsl] generalized unique element

Subject: Re: [xsl] generalized unique element
From: "Laura Jenkins" <xsl_list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:13:28 +0000
sorry to post this again..
its a bit not clear for me how to sort this out..

if i have to put a condition that name of the current element(any element) is not the same of any of the preceding elements ..how do i proceed further..
i cant get my heads on this..

tried doing something like..
<xsl:if test="not(name(.) = preceding::node()/name())">

I am sure the above line is a mistake.But thaz close to what i think should happen..

Shall be thankful if someone can get me out of the problem.