RE: [xsl] RE:

Subject: RE: [xsl] RE:
From: "Kirk Allen Evans" <kaevans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:40:46 -0400
The source is actually the XML file, so it is showing you the correct
listing.  However, you can download a utility add-on for IE that will
allow you to look at the output of the transformation [1].  The utility
is called "Internet Explorer Tools for Validating XML and Viewing XSLT
Output."

[1]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/000/5
43/msdncompositedoc.xml&frame=true

Kirk Allen Evans
http://www.xmlandasp.net
Author, "XML And ASP.NET", New Riders Publishing
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/073571200X

It
> is
> not outputting my html tags.  It is a .xml file, not a .html file.
>
> 		Mike

10:26
> AM
> 				To:	xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> 				> 	Does anyone know how to have the
I.E
> 6.0 browser output a
> 				> rendered XML document using XSLT as an
> HTML document.
>
> 				that's what it does. (What do you mean
by
> "output" though in