Re: [xsl] page-break-inside

Subject: Re: [xsl] page-break-inside
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 21:05:21 +0200
thomas wrote:
hello
when i shoot my xml and xsl trough fop 20.3 it says:
property - "page-break-inside" is not implemented yet.

Is there anything else, that I can do? Workarounds?

Well, the only useful setting is page-break-inside="avoid" which is equivalent to keep-together="always". Unfortunately, FOP recognizes keep-together only on table rows. Therefore, the only way is to put your stuff in a one-row, one-column blind table and set keep-together="always" on the row. The fop-user list archive has plenty of code examples (it's a VFAQ).

J.Pietschmann