[xsl] displaying values from <xsp:logic>

Subject: [xsl] displaying values from <xsp:logic>
From: "Matt MacDougall" <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:20:25 -0500
Hello,

I'm having a problem getting the results of a Java function wrapped in
<xsp:logic> tags to display on my page.

I have the following in an xsl file:

<xsl:template match="prevnext">
	<xsp:logic>
		String next_move_string = "1";
		String prev_move_string = "-1";

		String uri = request.getRequestURI();

		<xsp-request:set-paramter
name="move">next_move_string</xsp-request:set-paramter>;
		String nextquery = request.getQueryString();

		<xsp-request:set-paramter
name="move">prev_move_string</xsp-request:set-paramter>;
		String prevquery = request.getQueryString();

		String nexturl = uri + nextquery;
		String prevurl = uri + prevquery;
		nexturl = "Next";
// just for testing
		prevurl = "Prev";
// just for testing
  </xsp:logic>

  <prevresult>
    <xsp:expr>prevurl</xsp:expr>
  </prevresult>
--- ---
  <nextresult>
    <xsp:expr>nexturl</xsp:expr>
  </nextresult>
</xsl:template>

there's also an earlier call in this xsl file to <xsl:apply-templates
select="prevnext"/> inside my results template.  This is compiling fine but
I only receive an empty output for the <prevresult> and <nextresult> tags.
I've tried several things including <xsp:value-of ...> but I haven't had any
luck.  Does anyone catch any glaring errors here?

Thanks much,

-Matt