RE: [xsl] xslt extensions error : 'Call to extension function fai led'

Subject: RE: [xsl] xslt extensions error : 'Call to extension function fai led'
From: Amit Deshpande <adeshpande@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 07:46:00 -0700
The XSLT processor I am  using is XALAN. I am not using the latest version
though. It is the one which is shipped with IBM Websphere3.5.
Amit

This is the complete JSP page that I used:
<%@ page import="org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessor" %>
<%@ page import="org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTProcessorFactory" %>
<%@ page import="org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTInputSource" %>
<%@ page import="org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTResultTarget" %>
<%@ page import="org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException" %>
<%@ page import="org.xml.sax.SAXException" %>
<%@ page import="com.lotus.xml.xml4j2dom.XML4JLiaison4dom" %>

<%

    XSLTProcessor processor = XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor(
                                        new XML4JLiaison4dom() );
    XSLTInputSource xmlSource = new XSLTInputSource( "D://numlist.xml" );
    XSLTInputSource xslSource = new XSLTInputSource( "D://4-numlistJava.xsl"
);
    XSLTResultTarget result = new XSLTResultTarget( out );
    processor.process( xmlSource, xslSource, result );

%>