Re: [xsl] Problem with Table of Content page number.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem with Table of Content page number.
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 21:01:53 +0200
Swapan Golla wrote:
I am using FOP 0.20.4 and I seem to be missing the
page number citation value for the last chapter in the
table of contents page. I am attaching my xsl and xml
files.

This appears to be a known bug. Unfortunately, nonbody yet tracked it down so that it can be fixed. A workaround is to use <fo:block break-before="page"/> <fo:block id="{@src}" ... though this is reported to fail on occasion too. It might have something to do with content spilling, which deletes the id form the internal repository during rendering.

J.Pietschmann