Re: [xsl] generating numbers for anchor tabindex

Subject: Re: [xsl] generating numbers for anchor tabindex
From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 17:32:03 +0200
Simeon Walker wrote:

I am trying to think of a way to automatically generate numbers
for the tabindex property of html anchors. Since the xml that ends
up getting transformed into the anchor could be at any level within
the document I can't use a simple position().

Any suggestions? Should I use a global variable that is incremented
each time an anchor is generated or are their better methods?
You can't increment a variable :)
Look at xsl:number instruction, it's supposed to provide the functionality you want.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team