[xsl] XSLT Processor recommendations.

Subject: [xsl] XSLT Processor recommendations.
From: "Edward L. Knoll" <ed.knoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 12:04:05 -0600
I am looking for recommendations for XSLT processors.  We are running on
a Sun/Solaris 6 platform.  I would prefer something that (a) comes in a
binary form, (b) is not Java based (due to product integration issues),
however, beggers can't be choosers.

We have one we have been using (which I am intentionally leaving unnamed
to keep answers unbiased), but the rate of problems we have been
experiencing has been increasing and we're wondering if there may not be
some other more "robust" XSLT processor we should be checking into.

We are transforming (sometimes very large) XML files using XSL (1.0)
stylesheets and no external functions except a RTF to node-set function.

Thanks in advance,
Ed Knoll

--
Edward L. Knoll   Phone (work)     : (719)484-2717
                  e-mail (work)    : ed.knoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx