RE: [xsl] Getting parameters from a JSP

Subject: RE: [xsl] Getting parameters from a JSP
From: "Maesen, Edward" <emaesen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 09:50:33 -0700
Use <xsl:param> in stead of <xsl:variable>.
If your querystring parameter is named "sort" then you can use it in your
stylesheet with <xsl:param name="sort" value="'xx'"/>, where xx is just a
default value in case there is no querystring parameter. Make sure the
<xsl:param> is at the top level and not within a template.

Edward