[xsl] parsers/transformers

Subject: [xsl] parsers/transformers
From: "Laura Jenkins" <xsl_list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 15:57:56 +0000

Hello Gurus of XSL/XML
after spending some time on this subject , i have started loving the subject and i now want to know the internal mechanics of the Parsers and transformers(thankfuly i have some free time for that ). I want to know how the parsers and transformers are written.I thot of starting with checking up the source code for XML4J and later come to xalan's source code..But before that i want to take a few advice from ppl here.want to know if where i am heading towards will lead me to complete understanding of the internal mechanics?
Thanks