Re: [xsl] contains with value-of

Subject: Re: [xsl] contains with value-of
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:38:11 -0400
Jakob,

Assuming your context node holds the TYPE attribute you want to check:

<xsl:when test="contains(@TYPE,'hasChildren')">

A good book would clarify for you the distinction between XSLT instructions (things like <xsl:value-of select="..."/>) and the XPath expression language, which is what you really want to use here.

Cheers,
Wendell