RE: [xsl] How do I locate the parent of this node?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How do I locate the parent of this node?
From: steve.l.lake@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:33:58 +0100
Thanks for the suggestion, Joerg. I'm not clear about the syntax, though.
Should it look like this?...

parent::$currentNode

or something else? I guess my basic difficulty is that I'm not sure, having
passed the parameter $currentNode into the template, how to get $currentNode
as the context node in order to find its parent. Or am I missing something
obvious here?

Steve Lake