RE: [xsl] Arguments for XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] Arguments for XSL
From: "Lee V" <ld_griff77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:20:18 -0500
The company I work for generates enormous files/reports for our clients
(bill settlement reports) that can sometimes amount to several thousand
printed pages.  I've been pushing for over a year now to move to the
world of xml for these files, putting a lot of focus on the "assigning
real meaning" to the items in the files and customizable views into the
reports.  At present, we spend considerable time making modifications to
the code that generates the reports, to accommodate individual client's
specific needs (which change way too often).  XML/XSL is a godsend for
this type of environment, but I just can't seem to open people's eyes
(even with some killer demos!).  Some day.

- Lee