[xsl] Re: Re: Re: Depth of an XML file using XSL

Subject: [xsl] Re: Re: Re: Depth of an XML file using XSL
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:02:24 -0700 (PDT)
> Hi Dimitre,
>
>    In the code that you provided, where will it pick up maximum.xsl
> from? I tried running the very same code and it was unable to get
> that maximum.xsl from fxsl. Am I missing something that is obvious? I

> am relatively new to XSL/XSLT, so please help me out. Bottom line is
> I need a value returned out of the xsl code that would give me the
> greatest depth in the xml tree.
>
> Thanks very much,
> Priya.

Hi Priya,

The examples files in the links are supposed to be stored in the same
directory, in which FXSL resides -- that is, in which maximum.xsl is
stored.

Most probably your code is another directory. In this case you must
specify in the xsl:import the proper file path to the maximum.xsl file.

For example:

<xsl:import href="E:\xml\Fxsl\Msxsl\maximum.xsl"/>

or

<xsl:import href="file:///E:\xml\Fxsl\Msxsl\maximum.xsl"/>

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.