[xsl] repost: html select with xml

Subject: [xsl] repost: html select with xml
From: "TP" <tpass001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:28:29 -0500
Repost: Some html and xsl guru's help needed - want it to look something
like this http://javascript.internet.com/forms/dropdown-box-population.html

I am trying to create an interface like they have on autos.com or cars.com
where when u select the car type from a drop down, the car models show up, u
select the car model and the car year shows up. and etc.

I am trying to this with xml data and javascript and xsl and coming up a
blank. Does anyone know any example scripts out there. This is a snippet of
my code. If someone can help me advance that wud be gr8 too.

     <form name="locate" class="dropper">
        <xsl:for-each select="DG">
         <select name="DG" onchange="javascript:??????;">
           <xsl:attribute name="value">
            <xsl:value-of select="dgN"/>
           <xsl:value-of select="dgN"/>
       <option value="cab">????</option>