Re: [xsl] triggers in XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] triggers in XML
From: Antonio Gallardo Rivera <agallardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:00:33 -0600
As long as I know:

1-Triggers are inherent to the database. They are launched and dont care from
where you call it. It will "triggers" inside the database. Triggers are not
related to a concretly language like XSL, XML, C, Java, etc.
3-This is a list to discuss XSL language. Not suitable to database related
topics. :-D

Antonio Gallardo