RE: [xsl] running a transform of xsd

Subject: RE: [xsl] running a transform of xsd
From: "Blaise, Isaac J" <iblaise@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:07:42 -0400
I realize it was somewhat of a newbie question...

I was looking for a tutorial of some kind that would show me how to parse values from a XSD file and use them for translation into xml and/or html.

example...

			<xs:enumeration value="MAX">
			  <xs:documentation>
				<xs:annotation>All values in this aggregate function are
				checked and the maximum value is passed back.							</xs:annotation>
			  </xs:documentation>
			</xs:enumeration>

so here, I want to get the context of the annotation and the value of the enumeration.

thanks in advance,

Isaac
iblaise@xxxxxxxxxxxxx