RE: [xsl] XML in IE6

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML in IE6
From: "bryan" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:40:50 +0200

>res://msxml3.dll/DEFAULTSS.xsl

Interesting to look at this again, one thing I notice is that while it
is still wd-xsl it is not the same stylesheet that it was some years
ago(much shorter, use of namespace declarations, use of Microsoft
datatype extensions). This indicates that someone at Microsoft is still
using wd-xsl enough to improve at coding it.
I tried to do res://msxml4.dll/DEFAULTSS.XSL unfortunately don't get
anything. I wonder if there is a different xsl in msxml4 or not.

Does anyone know of anything, perhaps something like reshack but more
specific in orientation, that will list all res:// accessible resources
in a dll? It might be fun to check out.