RE: [xsl] Role of XSLT?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Role of XSLT?
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:40:24 -0500

I'm American, and I have to say I detect no such "thinly veiled hatred" in Mike's post (either this one or in "everything he says").

On the contrary, here I only detected a slight tweaking of the way us 'merkans are observed to use the (so-called) "English" language. Hardly a hatred of us. Rather more like the grampaw whose youngun's done run oft 'n' made good fer himself ... can't help but draw attention to his funny suit of clothes.