Re: [xsl] Encoding/Entities problems

Subject: Re: [xsl] Encoding/Entities problems
From: "Paulo \(Shape.Tech\)" <paulo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:27:22 -0200
I understand David, but it´s better for me because i´m typing the text in
the dreamweaver mx..I have long texts here to type, change, sizes, colors,
fonts, etc..
so..it´s better and faster to do it in dw mx, but after that I need to copy
and past these code to the xsl file..
:/

these codes %lat1; %symbol; %special;
really must stay inside the <!DOCTYPE [ ]> ?