RE: [xsl] XML Spy 5 question...

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML Spy 5 question...
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:59:06 -0700

XML Spy 5 uses an internal XSLT processor (a new feature) by default; I
didn't see anything in the online help that indicates it supports Java
extensions. MSXML is still an option, and in fact you can switch between
v3.0 and 4.0.  (I'm disappointed, however, that it no longer seems to offer
an Instant Saxon plug-in.)  You can also still use an external processor if
it supports command line operations.

cheers,
b.

| brian martinez                              brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx |
| senior gui programmer                                  303.708.7248 |
| trip network, inc.                                 fax 303.790.9350 |
| 6436 s. racine cir.                             englewood, co 80111 |
| http://www.cheaptickets.com/                   http://www.trip.com/ |