[xsl] Populating frames in a frameset dynamically

Subject: [xsl] Populating frames in a frameset dynamically
From: "Ung, Rosie" <UngRosie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:50:27 -0500
I am new to web devt so I apologize in advance if this makes no sense.

I have a frameset where I want to populate the right frame dynamically.  I
will not know what the SRC value will be for the right frame.  I created an
HTML page for the left frame and I place that in my src value for the left
value.  CUrrently for the right frame, I have it loading to the
application's main page.  I do NOT want this to happen.  I want the right
frame to load w/ the previous page that I was on when I call the frameset.
I created a right_frame.html w/ the following code . .

<head>
<title>Go Back to previous Page</title>
<script language="javascript">
<!--
function PreviousPage() {
  history.back(1);
}
//-->
</script>
</head>
<script language="JavaScript">PreviousPage();
</script>

I placed the SRC in my original frameset.html but it creates what seems to
be an infinite loop and never opens anything.  jsut keeps going back and
forth.

any ideas?

thanks a million for any input.

rose