Re: [xsl] Reprocessing XHTML with XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Reprocessing XHTML with XSLT
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:47:08 -0500
Hi Peter,

I don't think you've missed anything in the specs or in XSLT. As for the neural half-life problem, I can't say, but....

I'd double-check to make sure that
(a) no higher-level wrappers are getting matched by a template that says to do nothing (if you're getting the contents dumped, however, this won't be the case), and
(b) no <xsl:value-of select="."/> instructions have slipped in in place of an <xsl:apply-templates/>

But your code as presented really ought to work (and it does on my system). When I run your samples as given, I get the output:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Cheers,
Wendell