[xsl] JavaScript problem again!

Subject: [xsl] JavaScript problem again!
From: Johannes.Becker@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:11:18 +0100
Hi,

I want to "extract" from an xml-file via JavaScript. This function is
activated when a dropdown changes (onchange). When it changes, certain
entrys should be filled in another dropdown depending on whatever option
was chosen. Here my code. It doesn't work.

function wechsel()
               {
                 choiceReport=document.reportFrm.report.selectedIndex;
//Bestimmen welcher Eintrag markiert ist
                 while (document.reportFrm.service.length > 1) //Alle
Einträge(ausser der Kopfzeile[index0])löschen
                 {

document.reportFrm.service.options[document.reportFrm.service.length-1]=null;
                 }
                 if (choiceReport > 0) //Nur wenn die choiceReport im
Steuerungsfeld größer als 0(0=kopfzeile),werden werte in 2.Feld eingetragen
                 {
                   switch (choiceReport)
                   {
                     case 0:
                       // alert(choiceReport);
                       var i = 0; // a loop counter for the options array
                         <xsl:for-each select
="/portalLogin/frameMain/rowsReport/select_service/select_option_0">
                           document.reportFrm.service.options[i++] = new
Option(<xsl:value-of select="@text"/>,<xsl:value-of select="@value"/>);
                       </xsl:for-each>
                       break;
                     case 1:
                       // alert(choiceReport);
                       var i = 0; // a loop counter for the options array
                         <xsl:for-each select
="/portalLogin/frameMain/rowsReport/select_service/select_option_1">
                           document.reportFrm.service.options[i++] = new
Option(<xsl:value-of select="@text"/>,<xsl:value-of select="@value"/>);
                       </xsl:for-each>
                       break;
                     case 2:
                       // alert(choiceReport);
                       var i = 0; // a loop counter for the options array
                         <xsl:for-each select
="/portalLogin/frameMain/rowsReport/select_service/select_option_2">
                           document.reportFrm.service.options[i++] = new
Option(<xsl:value-of select="@text"/>,<xsl:value-of select="@value"/>);
                       </xsl:for-each>
                       break;
                     default:
                       // alert(choiceReport);
                       var i = 0; // a loop counter for the options array
                         <xsl:for-each select
="/portalLogin/frameMain/rowsReport/select_service/select_option_3">
                           document.reportFrm.service.options[i++] = new
Option(<xsl:value-of select="@text"/>,<xsl:value-of select="@value"/>);
                       </xsl:for-each>
                       break;
                   }
                 }
                 document.reportFrm.service.selectedIndex=0
               }

/portalLogin is the root of the xml-file. All these paths are ok. I don't
know what else to do.
Could anyone give me a hint what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
Jonny