[xsl] Jscript/vbscript problems in XSL

Subject: [xsl] Jscript/vbscript problems in XSL
From: "SAL ROSALES Jr." <salrosales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:45:02 -0800 (PST)
Hi everyone,I'm very new to XSL and am not very good
with _vbscript or _javascript. I cannot bring vbscript
and javascript functions into XSL. Right now I'm
trying to do a simple date formatting function. If I
could figure out how to correctly create
vbscript/javascript functions within XSL, I'll be a
very happy person.

This is the top of my code:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

        xmlns:ms="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt"
        xmlns:dav="DAV:"

xmlns:f="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:publishing:"

xmlns:office="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">

Here is the piece of code where I'm trying to format:

<xsl:value-of
select="ms:format-date(//dav:propstat/dav:prop/office:StartDate,
'MMM dd, yyyy')"/>

As you can see, I'm trying to use one of MSXML's
extensions:I tried this way because I just can't bring
in functions at all. Currently I am receiving this
error:Script Execution Error: Wrong number of
arguments or invalid property assignment

Thanks for your help,

Sal