RE: [xsl] Any recommended XSLT book

Subject: RE: [xsl] Any recommended XSLT book
From: "Max Dunn" <maxdunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 09:28:33 -0800
> Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
> Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
> Paper renditions are available from Prentice Hall at bookstores.

Really, the FO book is out in paper? (I have the impression bookstores
are alot more selective in the computer books they stock these days).

I love these books, they are very thorough and seem to have explanations
for any situation you might encounter -  this is the first place I look
when stumbling through trying to write XSLT.

Some don't like the outline style but I find it efficient; probably
would want more text if just starting out. My one caveat/complaint is
that for some reason the examples did not come with the hard copy
version of the XSLT book, and I thought the examples were pretty
important. Maybe make them available online for those who bought the
hard copy at some point?

Max