Re: [xsl] How can I chang the value og a global variable?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How can I chang the value og a global variable?
From: Mike Brown <mike@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 04:09:53 -0700 (MST)
Marcial Atienzar Navarro wrote:
>  I need to change the value, because, in another template I use the value of
> this variable, and if I use the shadow property I loose the changes that in this
> template occurs.

What he was trying to do was tell you that you are asking a FAQ and that you
probably *don't need* to solve your problem in a manner that requires updating
a variable.

If you describe your problem with examples in terms of XML input and desired
output, we can help you understand how to apply a more functional, rather than
procedural, approach to solving the problem. It may involve a recursive
template, or even just a clever XPath expression.

   - Mike