Re: [xsl] empty textarea broken in IE6, mozilla

Subject: Re: [xsl] empty textarea broken in IE6, mozilla
From: "Jorge A. Salido" <jorgesalido@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Nov 2002 13:21:57 -0600
Actually, I think this is easier than it appears, other than it doesn't
allow a nice indentation.

The problem really is that when you separate the <textarea> and
</textarea> tags, anything between them becomes a part of what is
supposed to be in the textarea. Simply try:

<textarea name="comments" cols="50" rows="5" class="bodytext"></textarea>

It should work just fine.

Jorge