Re: [xsl] Write specific String

Subject: Re: [xsl] Write specific String
From: "Yann Verlynde" <yverlynde@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 18:19:38 +0100
Ok, I put this code in my header and my body but it does not work.
Can anyone can help me?

<fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">

<fo:block-container absolute-position="absolute" top="50mm">

<fo:block>

<fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="sexe-M"
retrieve-position="first-including-carryover" retrieve-boundary="page">

</fo:retrieve-marker>

</fo:block>

</fo:block-container>

<fo:block-container absolute-position="absolute" top="50mm">

<fo:block>

<fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="sexe-F"
retrieve-position="first-including-carryover" retrieve-boundary="page">

</fo:retrieve-marker>

</fo:block>

</fo:block-container>

and this in my body: