Re: [xsl] special characters in xml text paramter

Subject: Re: [xsl] special characters in xml text paramter
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:00:36 GMT
  That is, if the encoding is declared in the Content-Type (HTTP message header
  or meta http-equiv element), IE will use that encoding first. Then you can go
  in and manually pick something else if you want, and it will use that ...

Yes I think that's what I thought as well.
It's possible that what I typed didn't correspond to what I thought.
(It wouldn't be the first time:-)