RE: [xsl] PDF to XSL-FO

Subject: RE: [xsl] PDF to XSL-FO
From: "Mark Seaborne" <MSeaborne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:15:58 -0000
Well, we have got some existing forms in pdf format, but are looking at generating the same + new forms partly prepopulated using XML/XSLT/XSL-FO. I was just wondering if it was feasable to get from PDF to XSL-FO to at least give us a starting point, rather than begining from scratch. If not, then fair enough.

Thanks for the info.

All the best

Mark