Re: [xsl] Oracle XSLT Processor

Subject: Re: [xsl] Oracle XSLT Processor
From: "Steve Muench" <Steve.Muench@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:53:08 +0100
No. Just means that you need to use the right namespace for
the class you want to use. :-)

Try downloading the source code from the O'Reilly website
for my "Building Oracle XML Applications" book
(http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp) and checkout the
XSLT stylesheets in the directory for Chapter 16 that show off
various examples of using Java extensibility in the Oracle XSLT engine.

That should get you going in the right direction.

Steve Muench - Developer, Product Mgr, Java/XML Evangelist, Author
Simplify J2EE Development with the Oracle BC4J Framework
http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/htdocs/j2ee_bc4j.html
Building Oracle XML Apps, http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp