[xsl] XALAN C++ API - xsl:message ?

Subject: [xsl] XALAN C++ API - xsl:message ?
From: Erdie <Erdie@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:38 +0100
Hi!

I managed to make the example posted here:
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/usagepatterns.html#xalantransformer
run and also put the last error received during the transformation into an edit box by using
theXalanTransformer.getLastError ();

But I did not succeed in putting the content of the "xsl:message" tags used in the stylesheet into the same or some other edit box during the transformation.

you know the command line xalan prints those xsl:message-s in the DOS box while transforming - I want them in an edit box or something...

I'd be very grateful if someone could give me an example how to do that...

TIA

erdie

--
Ein Service von http://www.sms.at