RE: [xsl] xsl:attribute problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:attribute problem
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:32:31 -0000

> Thanks Michael.
> Yes, but how can I do it then?

Using disable-output-escaping, as I said.

> I think that should be a kind of standard problem. If
> something like that is
> not possible, then XSLT looses some of it's power.

XSLT's power is the ability to generate a result tree. As an added bonus
you get the ability to serialize this as well-formed XML or HTML. And if
that's not good enough for you, there's even a feature to generate
ill-formed XML or HTML. I think the spec offers all that you need!

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx