Re: [xsl] qualitative decline of xsl-list questions

Subject: Re: [xsl] qualitative decline of xsl-list questions
From: "Braumüller, Hans" <H.Braumueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:17:03 +0100
Hello,

<snip>
It seems only polite to take these steps before asking a question:

1. Read the XSLT FAQ at http://www.dpawson.co.uk/. It will answer 90% of
your questions.
2. Check the archives.
3. Do a Google search on a specific term and XSLT.
4. Think.
</snip>

i add:

5. Then try again your own code

6. Post your key problem step by step, not everything you are trying to resolve

The problem may consist in an unmoderated status of this list. I founded years ago a list also unmoderated about mail art at egroups, now at groups.yahoo. There also we have many posters who post not only unqualified messages, but off-topic, like kids who play with e-mail, instead of adults who write professional letters.

Thanks for your patience and input,

Hans Braumüller
-- + --
Mail Art Not War