[xsl] Re: Reusable XSLT templates

Subject: [xsl] Re: Reusable XSLT templates
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:18:01 -0800 (PST)
--- Cams Ismael wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a question regarding the reuse of XSLT templates. Are there
> any
> sites
> where predefined XSLT templates are available. With this I don't mean
> examples of templates because I already know how to write
> stylesheets,
> but
> stylesheets that contain templates that can be useful (e.g.
> stylesheets
> that
> contain string manipulation templates). So not everybody has to
> reinvent the
> wheel again.
>
> Kind regards,
> Ismaël

Hi Ismaël,

Do have a look at the functional programming library for XSLT -- FXSL:

http://fxsl.sourceforge.net

Another library I find useful is the date_time.xsl library for
date/time conversion and arithmetic, produced by Martin Rowlinson. It
can be obtained by downloading the trial version of XSelerator at:

http://topxml.com/xselerator/

Hope this helped.

=====
Cheers,