RE: [xsl] Locating Things Relative to Location of Style Sheet

Subject: RE: [xsl] Locating Things Relative to Location of Style Sheet
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 07:03:26 -0800
I just tried to google 'xpath 2 relax ng schema' and did not come up with
anything meaningfull, so i would like to display my ignorance and ask - why use
W3C Shema? I assume becuase RNG came out later. Is there any interoperability
between the two different schema languages(?) in XPath 2? If I like RNG, will I
be able to use that in/for/with(?) XPath2?

I guess, I mean why use W3 Schema when Relax NG is so nice, simple, clean and
well documented? I like the idea of using schemas in XSL/XPath, but not if it is
W3C Schema.

befuddled,
-Rob